Our staff are the most important part of our settings. Each staff member is rigorously selected to ensure that they possess the correct skills and aptitude to uphold our high standards of care, but also to maintain a happy, caring and fun environment. With ongoing training and evaluation we ensure that all of our staff continue to maximise the quality of care they offer you and your child.
At Butterflies we are proud of the quality of our staff:
- The majority of our staff hold a minimum Level 3 qualification. We also employ a qualified teacher, and an Early Years Professional who leads our Learning and Development Programme.
- We actively encourage on the job training and successfully deliver Apprenticeship programmes in association with our designated training providers.
- All staff are trained in Safeguarding
- Our rolling programme of Paediatric First Aid training ensures there are always multiple trained practitioners on site at any time.
- All staff involved in the preparation of food have a Level 2 Food Safety certificate
- We also have:
- Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators (SENCO)
- Equality Needs Co-ordinators (ENCO)
- Forest School Leaders
Criminal Record checks (DBS) and references are always obtained before any member of staff joins us.