We value our relationship with parents and carers and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide high quality play and care for your child/ren. Please do not hesitate to speak to us at any time if there are any additional needs/arrangements to be considered when caring for your child. We will work closely with the school staff in order to meet any specific needs and to ensure a seamless transition from school to our club.
In order that we may care for your child/ren every child that attends our club must first be registered. This can be done by visiting the club and completing the club’s registration form. All parents must agree and sign the attached parent contract.
The Following fees are applicable to our clubs:
Breakfast Club & After School Club
£4 per hour (minimum booking 1 hour, then charged in 15 minute blocks )
1. Each parent /carer will receive an invoice for fees at the start of every month. All fees are payable by the 10th day of the month.
2. Two weeks written notice is required to cancel or amend your pre-booked sessions. Otherwise fees are due for payment when your child is absent from school for sickness or holidays during school terms.
3. Our fees are all inclusive of all drinks and snacks.
4. You may be entitled to assistance/grants with your fees. We can also provide advice on childcare vouchers. A great way of saving money.
5. If your child is unable to attend a pre-booked session or if they are attending a school activity please contact the club in order that we may account for them. Our staff will make enquiries and search for children who are unaccounted for.
6. “Ad-hoc” sessions may be booked at the club on a first come first served basis. We are unable to guarantee the availability of “Ad-hoc” sessions. Please contact the club supervisor if you wish to book your child onto a one off session.
Children will only be able to leave the club with those authorised adults named on the child’s registration form.
Children must be collected by the agreed times. Please contact the club if an emergency situation arises and you are unable to collect your child within these terms.
Children will not be permitted to be collected by persons under the age of 14 years.
All parents must sign their children out of the club upon collection, via the children's registers.